2008年10月19日 星期日

The Race

17 days till the general election , the campaign for 2008 presidential race seems such a long journey. From the beginning of both party's primaries, I've been paying extra attention to the candidates and their policy since I'm old enough to vote in my country; I understand the power of the voters ,how politics works and why we should get involved instead of ignoring. This election is much more exciting and interesting due to the great invention that is "Youtube" and millions of blogs (over)analyzing the candidates' every words and every moves. But no matter how much I want Tina Fey to be the next president, all things must come to an end in 17 days.

Cajun Dance Party - The Race
Death Cab For Cutie - President Of What?
The Black & White Years - Power to Change
Razorlight - America
Muse - Exo-Politics
Frou Frou - Holding Out for A Hero

沒有留言: