2008年9月3日 星期三

The Last Shadow Puppets live @ Paris Olympia

After listening to the bootleg of The Last Shadow Puppets August 26 gig at Paris Olympia, I fell in love with the album all over again. I found out that over the past few months,I kept listening to their album whenever I was reading or studying. Since it's already the later half of the year, I'm sure that The Age Of The Understatement would be my top 10 album of the year!And I so want to see them live for once in my life!

Setlist:
Calm Like You
The Age Of The Understatement
Only The Truth
The Chamber
Gas Dance
Mes Erreurs Sont Faites Pour Toi
Paris Summer(avec Alison 'VV' Mosshart)
Separate And Ever Deadly
I Don't Like You Anymore
My Little Red Book
The Meeting Place
The Time Has Come Again
Standing Next To Me
In My Room

MP3:
live @ Paris Olympia (August 26,2008)
The Last Shadow Puppets-Mes Erreurs Sont Faites Pour Toi(My Mistakes Were Made For You)
The Last Shadow Puppets-The Time Has Come Again

cheers

沒有留言: